- HealthCare.gov-Launched in July, 2010, this site is designed to help you take control of your health care by putting the power of information at your fingertips.
- FamilyDoctor.org- Information from your family doctor. Health topics includes information on staying healthy and common health concerns, information about common drugs including doses and side effects, information about common herbs and supplements as well as information about advice at home and when to call your doctor.
- Fingertipformulary.com- Individuals can look up their insurance coverage for specific medications in their state of residence. It's easy to sign-up.
- Premera Blue Cross
- CalorieKing.com Lose weight. Keep it off. Eat Healthier.
- The Mayo Clinic
- The Healthy Heart Handbook for Women (PDF document by the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services)